Flimp Communications is a leading provider of customized videos and digital employee communication solutions for corporate HR departments across North America. We work with over 600 organizations including Fortune 500 companies, employee benefits brokers, insurance, and healthcare providers.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing communications project manager to join our team on a freelance basis leading to full time employment to help manage customer video production and interactive microsite projects. Video production and/or agency related web project management experience is required as well as the ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
A bachelor’s degree in media, communications or a relevant field is helpful. The position entails working with a variety of customers as well creative animators, designers, videographers and script writers. Experience with video scripting, storyboarding, graphic design and video editing skills is required.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, collaborative person with exceptional communication and writing skills who can work well in an unstructured entrepreneurial environment while being a good team player.
Common tasks and activities include:
- Developing and editing video scripts along with client input
- Managing client and vendor communications related to projects
- Reviewing and editing scripts, storyboards and other creative material
- Scheduling and participating in conference calls
- Problem-solving with vendors in a creative and timely manner
- Working with Microsoft PowerPoint to help clients prepare presentations
- Drafting proposals, estimates and service orders for clients
- Providing visual direction to designers and animators
- Managing and maintaining budgets with clients and vendors
- Managing projects to meet strict deadlines and keep clients happy
- Juggling 20+ projects at once – efficient time management is a must!
- Collaborating on design of client communication campaigns
This position is virtual. You’ll be working collaboratively with a fun team of account managers, project managers, designers, and animators across the country and the globe.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any samples that showcase your project management skills relevant to this position (examples of creative video projects you have managed).