How to Build An Employee Wellness Program That Works
Wellness Program Ideas, Examples, Marketing Strategies & More
Want to get a high-level overview before digging in?
- Employee wellness is now a shared responsibility between employers and employees.
- Employee wellness programs often pay for themselves and boast ROIs of two or three times their cost. They’ve proven to meaningfully impact productivity, creativity, innovation, and team unity.
- Not every program is created equal though. Luckily, there are decades of data that have steered us towards evidence-based best practices you can follow.
- Successful programs focus on physical, mental, and financial health, and we’ve collected a bunch of the best ideas for each.
- Starting and building your corporate wellness program is only half the journey. You’ll need to market and measure your program, and we have some strategies for each.